Tips and Secrets for: Super Mario 64
ESRB Rating: Everyone
Not for use with Memory Card and/or Rumble Pack
Performance Points: 9.5
Buy It Now
1) Try collecting 100 or more coins in each level, for a nice surprise.
2) When you are low on power, try collecting more coins or go underwater and resurface.
3) To enable the Wing Cap (Red ! blocks), collect ten power stars. Once that has been accomplished, go back to the beginning of the castle's first floor. Stand on the sun tile in the center of the floor, and look up at the sun on the ceiling. Mario will then be warped to the Wing Cap bonus level. Be sure to stop on the red exclamation point block.
4) To gain one of the castle's secret stars, enter the room with the Jolly Roger Bay painting. Go all the way to the right of the room, and inspect the wall. There should be a black opening. Do the double jump to enter, and you should be in a bonus world. Collect the eight red coins.
More tips coming soon.
The above codes were written by Chuck Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TO GET INVISIBILITY CAP:
1) GO INTO THE BASEMENT, AND GO TO THE LAVA WORLD.
2) TURN RIGHT AND ENTER THE DOOR THAT DOES NOT HAVE A STAR ON IT.
3) SWIM INTO THE WATER, AND YOU WILL ENTER A ROOM WITH TWO PILLARS.
4) POUND ON BOTH THE PILLARS UNTIL THE WATER EMPTIES OUT IN THE ROOM GO THROUGH THE DOOR.
5) YOU WILL NOW BE IN THE SMALL RIVER OUTSIDE THE CASTLE, BUT--THE WATERS GONE!
6) GO DOWN THE HOLE TO YOUR RIGHT.
7) ENTER THE BLUE CAP SWITCH COURSE.
TO TALK TO YOSHI:
1) GET ALL 120 STARS, A CANNON WILL APPEAR IN THE GARDEN OF THE CASTLE
2) GET IN AND SHOOT TO THE TOP OF THE CASTLE.
3) YOSHI WILL BE THERE TO GIVE YOU SOME DAMN GOOD CHEATS!
The above codes were written by Aaron Trebble (email@example.com).