Tips and Secrets for: Zelda: Ocarina of Time
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Rumble Pack Compatible
Performance points: 10
Buy It Now
If you go up to a time teller thing and play Zelda Lullaby a fairy will come out.
Great Fairy Fountians
1. Top of Death Mountian
2. Inside Death Mountian Crater(after you get the Megaton Hammer)
3. After the gate in the castle, there is a sign that says dead end, Blow up the crate there.
4. In Zoras fountian on the Island to the corner blow up crater.
5. Desert Clossas as soon as you enter it's on the right side near the pom tree. There is a crack you blow up.
6. As an adult get the gold gontlets (in the castle) and lift up the big pilar where the other fairy fountian used to be.
1. Sacred forest medow. Climb the later and fall in the hole
2. Zoras River at about the middle, there is a ladder climb it and destroy all the rocks.
3. Zoras Domain when you first enter, there is an island to the left play the song of storms.
4. At the top North West of hyrule field there is a boulder across the river, destroy it.
5. In like Hylia after the first bridge, there is a grave pull it back go down in the whole.
The above secrets were written by Steven Landis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Gold Skulltula Rewards:
For different amounts of Gold Skulltula Tokens, here's what you can get:
10 tokens--Adult Wallet (holds 200 rupees)
20 tokens--Stone of Agony (rumbles when near a secret grotto)
30 tokens--Giant Wallet (holds 500 rupees)
50 tokens--Piece of Heart
100 tokens--Gold Rupee (worth 200)
You can tell when you have collected all the spiders in an area if you look on your map and there is a spider next to the name of that area.
Another Gold Rupee
Near the entrance to Goron City, there is a circle of stones. Stand in the middle of those stones and play the Song of Storms. This will open a secret grotto where you will find a Gold Rupee.
Zelda's Lullaby: C-Left, C-Up, C-Right, C-Left, C-Up, C-Right
Epona's Song: C-Up, C-Left, C-Right, C-Up, C-Left, C-Right
Saria's Song: C-Down, C-Right, C-Left, C-Down, C-Right, C-Left
Sun's Song: C-Right, C-Down, C-Up, C-Right, C-Down, C-Up
Song of Time: C-Right, A, C-Down, C-Right, A, C-Down
Song of Storms: A, C-Down, C-Up, A, C-Down, C-Up
Minuet of Forest: A, C-Up, C-Left, C-Right, C-Left, C-Right
Bolero of Fire: C-Down, A, C-Down, A, C-Right, C-Down, C-Right, C-Down
Serenade Of Water: A, C-Down, C-Right, C-Right, C-Left
Requiem Of Spirit: A, C-Down, A, C-Right, C-Down, A
Nocturne Of Shadow: C-Left, C-Right, C-Right, A, C-Left, C-Right, C-Down
Prelude Of Light: C-Up, C-Right, C-Up, C-Right, C-Left, C-Up
These tasks must be done in order and as an adult. Some of them might be timed so have your horse ready for them. You can not warp from place to place to accomplish these tasks.
What to Do With The Masks
Here's what you do with the masks that you get as a kid:
Visit his webpage at http://www2.coastalnet.com/~e3v3m5nb/index.html.